Wednesday, 12 August 2009

vintage


The challenge over on Allsorts this week for challenge 13 is vintage. I know I said I would not be doing so many challenges this week because of studying, but... I have been good and done some for tonight and am on target so I decided to treat myself to making a vintage card, as I love vintage. Also, I had these C-Dees stamps which I have never used, they came as part of a set which was a bargain and I keep forgetting I have them LOL. The card was already embossed with a gold border top and bottom and the gold script in the background.
I don't think it turned out too bad for a late at night card although the lighting is not so good for the photo.


3 comments:

Jules said...

Wow Linby - you have some gorgeous images in that set.

I can tell you are a vintage fan as your card is lovely.

Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week and good luck with the studies.

Love Jules xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

i had to look up close as I thought the images were part of the design paper!!!!
great effect thanks for playing at Allsorts



Emma xxx

Gro said...

Gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.