Saturday, 12 September 2009

Cherished colour


I have now thanks to the lovely Steph my first Papertrey stamps and paper. Not used the paper yet, just looked at it, looked at it again, and ok stared at it for quite a long time LOL.


This is my first time on the A passion for Papertrey challenge and you can use any colour you like - that's it. So I chose to do this cute chair - I love this paper, it is getting down to bits of offcuts now and I don't know what I will do when it is all gone - cause it's not like I have other paper??? In fact I bought some more today - but I did NEED it, I got the "Boy" stack from DCWV and I think this is really going to help me with the cards for all the boys.


4 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Hi Linby! So glad you're enjoying your new PTI stamps! I love this card - simple but striking, and I love this paper too! You've inspired me to use this set again very soon! Thanks for joining the challenge! Kate x

Aimes said...

Hey Linby! I often just stare and stroke my PTI stash before daring to use it LOL! Such a good choice with the PTI goodies - I adore the On My Couch set and it's fab to use with your off-cuts ;D
Thank you so much for playing along with the challenge - your card is adorable! I love it's CAS style!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Mojo Hugs said...

Love this! Totally!

Dana said...

Very clean and simple and pretty! Congrats on winning, Linby :-)