Friday, 11 September 2009

Glitter


I have been having a problem with my internet access for the last two evenings. It has taken me until now to get back online so I am a bit behind now with what I wanted to do. Anywho I did this card for the glitter challenge on Stampin chic where the only stipulation is that you have to use something from the Clare Curd range. I used one of the girls from Clare's stamp set. I thought she looked like she was sitting trying on shoes so I surrounded her with shoes! There is quite a bit of glitter on the card. I doodled with the glue pen and filled in the outline stickers and then just sprinkled on glitter.

1 comment:

kim-paperbabe said...

Great card Linby and love the glitter, I think she looks great with all those shoes too! thanks for joining us, HuGs Kim :)