Friday, 25 September 2009

HOT PINK, DUSKY PINK, ICE CHOCOLATE.




This is the colour combo on colour create challenge this week. I love these colours so thought it would be easy but then I decided to combine it with the PTI challenge - not expecting to win that as I won last week but fun to enter using my new PTI goodies.


I love choosing the colour for the couch and the cushions - it is almost like real shopping!! The idea behind the three floral squares is to look like one of the modern prints that people have in their rooms.




8 comments:

Merry said...

Too cute.

Lynne in NI said...

Cool card! Will you come to my house and do a spot of interior decorating..!

MaryT said...

Hello Lynn, Really cute cards!! I love the one with the dress.

Di said...

Really unusual in a good way !love it!
Thanks for joining Colour Create this week

Hugs Di xxx

Mina said...

I love this card Lynn, such an unusual layout, just fabulous...thanks for joining in with the Colour create challenge
Mina xxx

Stephanie said...

My kinda card - delightful!
Hugs, Steph xxx

Chrissie said...

Hi Linby,
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. Unity stamps are great, although postage is high. I have never had any problems with customs. This last month they were very slow in arriving! I don't know how much longer I'll continue with them!
Great card by the way!

Deanne said...

What a neat card Linby! Great job with the colours! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create.

Deanne