Monday, 21 September 2009

It's raining men


Susie and Vicki over on Die Cut Dreams have set a challenge "It's raining men" luckily the card only has to be a male theme phew!
I've used three DCWV papers and then added a forever friends teddy and some tools.
Today started off very sad when I learnt of the unexpected death of the mother of a colleague. Yet again my cards have come in handy, I never like to have sympathy cards in stock but I had made one for 365 a few months ago and it was perfect.
So it cheered me up a lot when I got some lovely news , which was I won the PTI challenge on
http://apassionforpapertrey.blogspot.com/ first time entering as I now have my gorgeous new PTI goodies ,of which I now have more on the way yipee!!!

3 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Great card - I always find cards for the boys so hard to do - I love your little tool stickers!
Congrats on you win - enjoy your new goodies!
Lynne
:o)
(...and yes, I do have peel off stickers for every occasion!)

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Linby, Super card, love the little tools they look fab! Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
VIkki & Susie

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
I love this "man" card. It is set off so well with the little tools and that image is gorgeously done.
Hugs,
Fiona x