Saturday, 12 September 2009

Just a touch


Pam on 365 cards asked for black on white image with just a touch of colour. Of course when I just re read this I realise that I didn't use black ink! I was concentrating so hard on the "touch of colour" because I thought this stamp would lend itself to that so well. I started off with black but it was too severe against the background colours. No time to re-do now, maybe she will overlook it ;)
The background paper is from a K&Co pad. I stamped the image and then used a watercolour brush to put some colour on the image from my pens.


5 comments:

Carolyn V said...

Oh Linby... that's GORGEOUS! Love the soft watercolours - and pansies are a sentimental favourite of mine (remind me of my Oma)

TesaB said...

Beautiful!!! What a stunning stamp, love the touch of color on it!

Cardcrazy said...

Very, very pretty! ~~Pam

Sherry said...

I think your card turned out great even if you didn't use black and if you would not of told us we would of never known.

Bohemian Gypsy said...

It's beautiful Linby. I didn't even realise it wasn't in black until I read your post lol.
Hugs
Michelle