Wednesday, 16 September 2009

My first Anya


I bought my first set of Anya's a couple of months ago, swiftly followed by another set - but this is the first time I got to use them. I love the crisp image the stamps give. I have coloured her with Marvey pens. I also put glossy accents on her hair and the flowers. I wasn't planning to do that because I have had the stuff for ages and never use it. But I got it mixed up with my tacky glue and decided to give it a go as I have seen others use it on hair.


She is for the challenge on Anyone for Anya? Where you have to use Pink & White +1. Needless to say my +1 is the lavender die cut. As soon as I saw the challenge I knew I wanted to use my new Craftwork cards polka dot paper. It is also my first time using the die cuts too - they are from Die Cut Dreams.

4 comments:

Renata said...

Love the polkadot papers and the shape behind Miss Anya.

Nice to have you in our AFA Challenge this week!

Warmest regards, Renata

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
I love the pinks in this card and that cute Anya is coloured beautifully.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Mojo Hugs said...

Hi Linby . . . thanks for stopping by my blog (and noticing my absence). I've been a bit mojo-less - but YES - I'm back now!

Love this cute Anya card.

Dawny P said...

This is such a pretty card and that image is so sweet :) Thank you for joining us at AFA. Hugs, Dawny xxx