Wednesday, 16 September 2009


My first time entering the creatalicious challenge. ~When I saw the challenge was to make a creation with this colour combo pink or plum,with burgundy and green.Also add some sort of lace,ribbon or fibre etc. I knew exactly which picture I wanted to scrap. We went to the Black Country Museum a couple of weeks ago and so this is the picture I have used on my page as it goes so well with this colour combo.
Papers are Anna Griffin - embellishments are from new K&Co collection and the adhesive lace is from my stash.

5 comments:

Andie's Space said...

Love your papers, they relly echo the period of the shop. But I have to ask, I had a closer look at the photo, & what is chocolate veal?! This is a lovely layout. The embellishments are cute too. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Abby said...

So very pretty! You've used two of my favorite lines K & CO and Anna Griffin....so lovely. Thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious...

Abby:)

Ann said...

Great minds think alike Lindby! I would have taken the exact same photo myself. This paper is such a good match too. Love the lace. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment - much appreciated as I don't get many! Err, but yes, what is chocolate veal?!!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous and such beautiful papers!!! A fab job with the challenge!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
Hugs xx

Bec said...

This is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious.. Bec xx