Saturday, 19 September 2009

one, two buckle my shoe


I lurve shoes! So when I saw this challenge on 365 cards on Thursday I knew I wanted to do it. Of course I already have shoe stamps, but this digi stamp has been on my list since I first saw it. The only thing that put me off it was the fact that it is a digi stamp - and I wasn't sure I would be able to print it properly and would it look as good as others made it look etc....... Chrissie on "Simply One of a Kind" gave me a nudge and last night I bought it. Of course the beauty of digi is I got it right away. I also bought the matching handbag as it seemed rude not to LOL.

I think this is the most sophis card I have ever made, so pleased with it. I coloured the body of the shoe with a sakura pen the rest with marvey and sprinkled glitter on the embeli - not sure that shows in the photo. The paper at the bottom is flocked, I got last week from Papermania - it is eco paper so doing good at the same time ;)
Be sure to check out my next post for a fantastic freebie.

2 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Gosh Linby,
You can almost imagine that this is a real shoe. The 3D effect you have created is fantastic.
Hugs,
Fiona x

~amy~ said...

delish...that flocked paper is such a fabbie touch to your gorgeous card!!!