Tuesday, 8 September 2009

So "sweet"!




The word "sweet" has to appear on your card today over on 365 cards. I have made this card for my OH (hope he doesn't decide to visit!). The papers were free with "Crafts beautiful" mag and the sticker of jelly beans down the side is from my stash. The "forever" embelly is from Dovecraft and the "sweet" tag from a "Docrafts" kit. I used a metal gromlet on the tag from WeRMemory keepers and used my cropadile. I didn't want to use ribbon as I was trying to give it a big of a masculine feel.




I had a visit to the Clinique counter today - the ladies were very helpful in helping me choose a new foundation, trying different ones etc and also bought some powder which is supposed to stop those of us who get a little overheated showing it!!! Just need to use it now - all good intentions etc. Had a lovely lunch in town and home for a spot of crafting - great day off.


8 comments:

Bohemian Gypsy said...

This is a lovely card Linby and I love the colours you used.
Hugs
Michelle

Cardcrazy said...

Love the colors on this and the "forever" tag! Pretty! ~~Pam

Rose said...

totaly sweet!!!

Carolyn V said...

That is a pretty, fun and sweet card Linby.

Scrapaddict said...

Ooh, love the paper, such a cute card!

Kim said...

I love that bg paper too! Very "sweet" take on the challenge. :)

~amy~ said...

This is absolutely fabbie...love your choice of papers!

Mojo Hugs said...

Brilliant!