Wednesday, 9 September 2009

two challenges in one!


I set out to make the card for today on 365 cards which was to follow this receipe:-

5x5 Card
4 different patterned papers
3 blossoms

1 stamped (ink or digital) image
5 rhinestones

The sentiment is up to you

Once I picked my papers, which were just offcuts in my scrapbox I realised that it was also starting to fit the challenge on creative inspirations challenge which is for a card using lilac/purple and grey.

I made my own "blossoms" from layering two punched flowers and putting a rhinestone in each.

6 comments:

Queenie said...

Hi Linby lovely card the papers are so pretty loving the floral paper.
Thanks for joing in with us over at Creative Inspirations.
Hugs
Tracy
xxxx
ps
the papers i used was Basic Grey Wisteria i got it in a 6x6 pad and thanks for the lovely comment.
xxx

kristie sessions said...

i love your own blossoms. they are a very cute size. i love these colors and the sparkly card base. Lovely Job!!

Cardcrazy said...

Beautiful! ~~Pam

LOUISE said...

Beautiful card Linby, love the colour tones. Thanks so much for joining us on Creative Inspirations Challenge. Louise x

~amy~ said...

such a sweet take on the recipe challenge!!!

Cheryl said...

beatuiful card love the tones on this thanks for playing with us at CIC love cheryl xx