Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Christmas and cuttlebug


I decided to try out my new cuttlebug and the alphabet die I bought. I had these papers lying around which were from a mag last Christmas. So, I thought nothing will be wasted if I make a mess of it. Well, it all turned out ok and then I found that it fitted this challenge on Christmas Stampin' all year long on the colour front - spooky! the colours didn't photograph too well but you have to trust me that the green colour, the cool caribbean and the rich razzleberry are all here. These are stampin up colours which I don't have any of (as yet!but that is about to change) but my papers seem to fit very well.


3 comments:

fabricbutterfly said...

Just wonderful, great job with the letters.

MaryT said...

Lynn, very pretty I love the colors

Maria said...

I think the colors are perfect for the challenge! Your card turned out beautiful!! Great job with the alphabet die. . I have a few of them myself. I need to use them more often! Thank you for playing along in our challenge this week! Hope to see you again!

Maria