I decided to try out my new cuttlebug and the alphabet die I bought. I had these papers lying around which were from a mag last Christmas. So, I thought nothing will be wasted if I make a mess of it. Well, it all turned out ok and then I found that it fitted this challenge on Christmas Stampin' all year long on the colour front - spooky! the colours didn't photograph too well but you have to trust me that the green colour, the cool caribbean and the rich razzleberry are all here. These are stampin up colours which I don't have any of (as yet!but that is about to change) but my papers seem to fit very well.