Thursday, 8 October 2009

Christmas in October


This week on Creative Inspirations Challenge blog the theme is Christmas. I have been making a few Christmas cards so here is one I am entering - and yes the cuttlebug has been out again. I have used the swiss dots - did I say how much I lurve this!! I used an offcut from a 12x12 sheet I had cut down to A4 for some printing for the two squares. I had been using these strips as scrap to practice stamping on but when I thought I would try and run it through the swiss dots it just transformed it. So pleased with the results.

5 comments:

Merry said...

So pretty...love the snowflakes.

MaryT said...

Wow Lynn you're really getting a lot done. Love this card as well.

Mojo Hugs said...

What a pretty Christmas card!

Queenie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Queenie said...

OOOps sorry spelt that wrong above!!
Hi Linby i want you to know i am dotty about your dots,great card!!Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations this week.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx