Friday, 2 October 2009

Embossing and basic grey




I have combined two challenges with this card. The basic grey challenge - just coming in under the wire for this! and ABC challenge which is for embossing.




Last week I found out that my dissertation proposal for my MBA had been accepted - yippee - now the really hard work starts. So, to treat myself (as we are told we should mark these occasions) I bought a cuttlebug as I found a good offer on craftsuperstore. So my crafting will have a whole new level now. I have read about crafters swooning over swiss dots and didn't realise what the fuss was - until now - love, love, love it. Have only used a small piece on an offcut of lilac paper for this card. The dogtooth is basic grey as is the brad. The other embellies were free with a mag sometime ago.

3 comments:

Merry said...

Congrats on the acceptance of dissertation proposal on your MBA. A well deserved pressie. You will have so much fun with the cuttlebug....I do! :-) Yes, and Swiss Dots is something I used often. Lovely card.

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Linby. And good luck with your dissertation ... sounds like you're going to be awfully busy! You'll love your cuttlebug - best thing I ever bought.
Lynne
:o)

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x