Thursday, 15 October 2009

Family card




The challenge on Creative Inspirations is for a family card, so I have made a card ready for my partner's Grandson's 2nd birthday. I have the template for the numbers for a while now and wanted to see how it would turn out. The background card is DCWV - Boy stack and the sentiments are from "Simply papercrafts" mag freebies. The embelishments I think were part of a set from the craft online £1 shop. Is it me? or does that Teddy actually look a bit vicious with those pointed tallons !!!

4 comments:

MaryT said...

Well Lynn Teddy has to have something to protect himself!! LOL Really cute card

Merry said...

Well now that you mention the talons....lol I thought he was pretty cute with the key at the back.

fabricbutterfly said...

Very cute, childrens cards are so hard for me, you did a great job!!!!!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
What a great 2 year old card. It's so bright and vivid. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x