Sunday, 11 October 2009

Halloween


I used a free image from Nutshells to make this card as she just had me hooked, I thought she was so sweet. so, it is for their first challenge. I downloaded the spider background and sentiment from the Docrafts site and the candy corn paper I bought ages ago in the US (apparently DWCV I find when I turned it over to apply the adhesive). I added the DCWV black and white paper as I thought it looked like a starry sky. I put the sentiment through my cuttlebug with a nestie and at the last moment it moved! but I went with the outcome anyway.
I thought I would see if there were any other challenges the card meets and so it is also for

It's my first time entering Simon Says and they are looking for new entrants too. I think it has been easy to combine the challenges as most want Halloween without a sketch involved.



Thanks for looking and for your comments, it's nice to read them.

7 comments:

Clare said...

Hi Linby!

great card. I always mean to make a halloween card to two and never seem to get around to it. maybe I should try and do it tonight whilst watching Doc Martin!

Just wanted to give you some good news on this cold evening too. You've won my blog candy! Whoo Hoo, I'm so pleased for you! Can you let me know your address and by clicking on the contact me button on my blog and I'll send your prize out ASAP. Thanks, love, Clare x

Fabricbutterfly said...

The cutest card, you did a great job with all those challenges!!!!

Ann said...

What a great card. Thanks so much for entering our challenge at TPE and good luck with the prize draw sponsored by Betty the Scrappy Witch. Hope you’ll have time to play in our new challenge of Autumn which starts today.
Ann xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a great Halloween card, fab image and colours.
luv
Debby

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
What a great card. I love the papers and the bright colours. The image is so cute and is so well coloured.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cathy said...

Hi, what a super cute card!! Thanks for entering our very first challenge!! Hugs, Cathy

Karen said...

Cute card, thanks for joining in the first Nutshells challenge - good luck.
Karen x