Saturday, 17 October 2009

Piecing Anya


The challenge on Anyone for Anya is to paper piece. Although I have done this before I have not done it on this scale. I found that this Anya image really lends itself to piecing and so I even did her hair! I loved doing this card even though it was a bit fiddly cutting it all out.

I had a quick look over at Passion for Promarkers in the vain hope it would be a challenge that involved my limited collection - and it is for any colours again, only this time with a sketch. So I have coloured her face and legs and socks but everything else is paper.


9 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Linby, what a cute card. Love the image and the paper piecing looks fab. Great papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Renata said...

Oh...I would love to have such a beautiful coat and umrella! Don't you just love the effect of paper piecing?

Love from AFA!

Renata

Michele said...

Such a fabulous card, love the image you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
I love the colour combo on this card and as usual you have made such a good job of the image. Great Card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cheryl said...

So pretty,I love these papers and your paper piecing looks fabulous!!!
Hugs xx

Gina said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image you have used :)

Thanks for joining in at PFP this week

Hugs Gina xxx

weewiccababe said...

such a pretty card
thanks for joining in at PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

fabricbutterfly said...

she is so sweet, and you spent so much time paper piecing, it was well worth it you did a fabulous job.

Maria Matter said...

Hi Linby!

Thank you for helping me decide about paper piecing hair! lol your anya is darling and the paper piecing really adds to the beauty of your card!!!
Blessings, Maria