Monday, 12 October 2009

Snowmen and snowflakes


Crafty Catz - want snowmen and snowflakes. This is a new challenge for me that I found whilst blog hopping, nearly didn't visit as I am not really into cats - but hey, it is nothing to do with cats!!! Susie Sugar (see her link on my sidebar) just made top 5 with them in a judged challenge - well done Susie.

I made my card using two offcuts run through the swiss dots and cuttlebug the tile is from a set I bought from QVC - why oh why - don't seem to be able to get around to use them. But this seemed a perfect occasion with a little bit of silver ribbon from my box. the snowflakes I bought in the US in a "variety store" (bit like the pound stores in UK) for something ridiculous like 79cents. The sentiment is Kanban leftover from a kit.

6 comments:

carol said...

hi.. lovely card , i love the swiss dots folder and cute snowman tile too, thanks for blog hopping too CraftyCatz, x carol

sugar n spice said...

This is lovely Linby, one of my fav folders is swiss dots, you've used it beautifully. Love that little snowman.
Hugs
Suzi x

MaryT said...

Hello Lynn you have been busy with your cards. Really cute, but then I do like cats as well as dogs too. Did you get the snowflakes when we went shopping? I can't remember slept since then LOL

Kirsty said...

Linby, so glad you came in and had a look around crafty catz, your card is the cutest! and I hope you visit us again, good luck kirsty, crafty catz x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Linby
A beautiful card,so glad you found us,thankyou for taking part in the challenge at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Suzie said...

Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x