Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Totally dotty


This card is for two challenges. Firstly for A Passion for Papertrey who want to see Polka dots on the card, and I have used PTI yellow dotty paper and ribbon and Stampin' Chic who want the card to "be chic" using Clare Curd signature range. The image is a stamp from Clare and I have paper pieced her with some scraps I had one of which is dotty.


I did something new for me which was to put an outline around the image with a promarker pen. Not sure if it works or not.

5 comments:

MaryT said...

Lynn Love the little dog:0) I think the outline really added to the card.

fabricbutterfly said...

Really pretty! and cheery! for this time of year, Yellow is such a favorite of mine!!!

Aimes said...

Ooh tres, tres chic Linby! Loving that polka dot ribbon and loving your paper piecing too! I think the outline looks fab - I do the same with my Promarkers too only with pastel blue. It really does make your image 'pop'!
Thanks so much for entering our challenge with such a fab girly card!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

MrsK said...

Hiya i love your card it's really girly! Sal xx

Clare said...

Gorgeous card for be chic! Thanks for joining in the fun over on the Stampin' Chic Blog. Love, Clare x