Saturday, 14 November 2009

An award



Well this isn't something I had planned to be doing this morning - such a nice surprise I have received this award from Fiona at Lil Daffodil. She always leaves such lovely comments on my blog and makes great cards - take a look. Thanks Fiona.



I have to give the award to five others and answer the questions below.

My five are ladies who inspire me with their crafting and amuse me with their stories. Visit their blogs if you haven't discovered them already.

Monica
Steph
Chrissie
Susie
Fabric Butterfly



1. Where is your cell phone? - handbag
2. Your hair? - multi!
3. Your Mother? - In Heaven
4. Your Father? - In Heaven
5. Your favourite food? - ice cream
6. Your dream last night? - confused
7. Your favourite drink? - Drambuie
8. Your dream/goal? - contentment
9. What room are you in? - study
10. Your Hobby? - creating
11. Your fear? - everything
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years time? - happy
13. Where were you last night? - at home
14. Something you aren't? - thin
15. Muffins? - cherry
16. Wish list item? - Good Health
17. Where did you grow up? - Notts
18. Last thing you did? - ate breakfast
19. What are you wearing? - top & tracky bottoms
20. Your TV? - LCD
21. Your pets? - in heaven
22. Friends? - faithful
23. Your life? - nice
24. Your mood? - unsettled
25. Missing Someone? - dog
26. Vehicle? - Tigra convertible
27. Something your not wearing? - Makeup
28. Your favourite store? - The Range
29. Your favourite colour? - Lavender
30. When was the last time you laughed? - yesterday
31. When was the last time you cried? - not sure
32. Your best friend? - partner
33. One place I go over and over? craft shop
34. Facebook? - No
35. Favourite place to eat? - TGIFs

2 comments:

sugar n spice said...

Hi Linby, thank you so much for thinking of me when passing on this lovely award, really appreciate it, and for the lovely comment on my blg.
Hugs Suzi x

Chrissie said...

Hi Linby,
Thanks so much for this award... I'm sorry not to have thanks you before, but I have just returned from a 2 week cruise to the Caribbean! I truly appreciated it.. and your support in visiting my blog!
Chrissie