Saturday, 7 November 2009

This and that

I have been working hard on my dissertation research - spent all this afternoon coding secondary data-how exciting I hear you all cry LOL!

I really want to make some cards as my first SU order arrived with a lovely punch and the blog candy I won from Clare Curd arrived and it is fantastic. I also got a Martha Stewart starter glitter kit - I have only had time to play on scraps but the glitter is out of this world - apparently it is blended so you get the illusion of it being more sparkly. The gold glitter is not from Martha I was experimenting to see if the kit would work with my own glitter stash.

Last Saturday my Australian penpal Marjorie was here visiting, she is also a crafter but her other half switched off when we talked craft. I took them to the industrial museum so he was happy there!


I am posting a picture of a card I made for my partner's Mother - I don't think this type of card is really accepted in a challenge because all I did was chose the elements to assemble, I did however mount it on some lovely 12x12 Anna Griffin cardstock (one whole sheet used in one swoop!).


3 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
Classy card - very elegant. Hope the data crunching doesn't take up too much time. I'm sure it will be worth it in the end.
Hugs,
Fiona x

MaryT said...

Hello Lynn really great cards. Nice card for partners mother.

fabricbutterfly said...

Beautiful card, very elegant!!!