Saturday, 28 November 2009

Green, Red and white




I've had no time for blogging recently. Finished my chores/studying for today so thought I would get some Xmas cards written out. Discovered that I didn't have enough! So, the challenge of green, red and white on Colour Create provided me with some inspiration and I also wanted to use my newly acquired Kraft card.

I have seen on Monica's blog a Stampin up medalion card stamped in white on Kraft where half of the medalion is used on the edge, and thought I would see if I recreate that look - not sure I quite pulled it off - might just need to buy that stamp afterall LOL! I used two small Docrafts snowflake stamps.

I also used my new Stampin up eyelet punch along the edge of the card but I haven't managed to pick it up in the picture except at the very top.
Very excited as Victoria -see her special candy on my sidebar- it turns out lives very local to me and is having a stampin up party and I am invited - can't wait!


3 comments:

MaryT said...

Lynn this so pretty just a nice card

MONICA GALE said...

Well mrs LinBy I think you definitely pulled it off. I love the simplicity of it all and the flakes are perfect on kraft. Hugs xxx

Biscuitlid said...

Gorgeous card, well done on trying a new technique too

Victoria
x