Thursday, 31 December 2009

An award


The lovely Victoria gave me this award a few weeks ago and I have only just got around to posting it as it requires some work!

1. copy this award to your blog
2. link to the person who gave you this award
3. identify 7 interesting facts about yourself
4.choose 7 bloggers to pass the award to
5. link to their blogs
6. leave them a comment to let them know about the award

The seven things about me.........

1. I hold a 2nd degree in Reiki the natural healing method

2. I know how to do Indian Head Massage

3. I was an extra in the film "The Magicians"

4.I've been in a hot air balloon

5. I don't have a middle name

6. I've been dog sledding-but not in the snow!

7. I've only moved house once
The seven bloggers I am giving this award to are:-

6 comments:

Clare said...

Thanks for your lovely comments on my cards and congratualtions on your well deserved award. All the best for 2010! Love, Clare x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
Well done on the Award. You deserveit. A big Thank you for passing it on to me - I'm really flattered. I do have this award already but I will acknowledge it in a post after the holiday and pass it on.
have a great New Year.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Goblinf said...

How on earth do you find the time to do any cards at all with the studying and the working? I'm only managing catchup as I've got absolutely nothing else to do this week! I'll be slowing down very very soon....

Merry said...

Congrats Linby on your well deserved award. I am very honoured that you thought of me to pass it on to..... thanks so much. What interesting facts you posted. One day I will go up in a hot air balloon...it's on my list 'to do'.

Rose said...

well congrats on recieving this fun award :) thanks for thinking of me :) i hope this year to get more time to get around to visit and comment on all your awesome work :) think i will follow you as then i will have a better shot at it! LOL have a wonderful new year

Ann said...

Thanks so much for passing this award to me Lindby - I agree with those above, you well deserve it too!