Friday, 4 December 2009

colour me wonderful


the challenge over on The Pink Elephant is to use your favourite colouring medium. Ever since I got promakers I have loved them - I find Joanna Sheen is the best price with free p&p and so quick, she has beaten another smaller order to my door this week.


So another Anya coloured with the Contemporary christmas promarkers. She also fits the Cute Card Thursday challenge for a "girly" card and Crafty cardmakers for a alternative coloured Xmas card. Watch out for another post shortly with her in a different colour combo.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Great card - love it. Thank you for joining us at The Pink Elephant. Hope you'll pay us a visit on Monday for our new challenge - it's a fun one.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Vixykins said...

Love the colour choice, the light blue works really well with the purple, lovely card well done x

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers, our new challenge is up!

(I'm a bit late on my rounds due to illness of kids & self!)

Vix