Saturday, 19 December 2009

Glitter me silly


Susie over on Die cut Dreams challenged us to "glitter me silly" this week. So out with the lovely Martha Stewart glitter. I had also bought some of her fine applicator glue but sorry Martha I don't think it is as good as a quikie glue pen! The image is Flapper Anya which I got this week - she is so cheery- this means she also fits Anyone for Anya who want "bring on the bling" so duly added some bling to the glitter. She also fits anything but Christmas on Charisma Cardz.

The card is SU-bashful blue. the background glitter paper I have had for ages and was "saving" LOL! ribbon is SU Tempting turquoise, stamped sentiment is part of a Dandelion and Daisy set.

15 comments:

sugar n spice said...

Lovely card Linby, I agree with you I prefer my quickie glue pen too.
Merry Christmas hun.

Suzi x

Penni said...

What a lovely card!!! This is such a cute image.

Hugs
Penni
X

Milnie said...

Gorgeous card Linby! love the glittering everywhere! hugs,

Mélanie

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
What a cute card. It's gorgeous and that image is so sweet. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Did you glitter the papers yourself? They are gorgeous! A very pretty and chic card.

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Susie Sugar said...

Linby wow this is so sparkly I love it
Merry Christmas & Thanks for Joining us for the DCD Challenge this time, I hope you will join in next time too
Hugs Susie xx

Biscuitlid said...

oooh Lynn this is gorgeous, love the colours and wow does it sparkle!

Fab to see you at Die Cut Dreams
Victoria
x

Cheryl said...

So very pretty,love your image and the colours and sparkle are so beautiful!!!
xx

Mummylade said...

Gorgeous image! Thank you for joining the DCD challenge this week.

Merry said...

A terrific card...love all that glitter.

Vee said...

Fabulous card and so well coloured and designed. Thanks for playing with Charisma. Have a lovely Christmas.
xx Vee

Sally said...

Sweet card. Love all the bling. Thanks for joining us at Charisma cardz. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

Allison said...

lovely card
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Gena Justice said...

Oh my, I need that stamp she turned out adorable on your card, great job!

JanJay said...

Great card, such a fab image!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week

Jan x