Thursday, 31 December 2009

Happy New Year


Wishing everyone a healthy and happy New Year 2010 with this card. I am also entering into the Simon Says Challenge where a Party card is required. The background stamp is from SU Happy Everything as is the "days". I got the image as a freebie from Splendid stamping. I've actually got two more images of him coloured in and ready to use but it is a bit late now isn't it! I think I might use them in my scrapping if I ever get back to it. This card is going to my wonderful friend/neighbour so at least she is getting it today!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

So cute,love the image and your fab colouring!!! Happy New Year and enjoy 2010!!
xx

Timcsoca said...

Very cute card! I love the colours and the image!

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

Hugs, Tímea

Anna-Karin said...

Cute card and image.

Hugs, Anna-Karin

Lorraine A said...

very cute card ;-) The image is lovely and he certainly looks happy :-)

Happy New Year and thank you for joining the Simon Says Party Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols and the DT x x

Mephisto said...

Love this sweet image.
Thanks for joining in the SimonSaysChallenge.

Domi