Monday, 21 December 2009

last Christmas card....and top 3



I hope this is the last Christmas card I will be making - in fact this is probably the first for next year as all mine are all written and posted. It is for the following challenges:-
Anyone for Anya -last Christmas (card)

Nutshells -Christmas card using any line of stamp they carry

Crafty creations-traditional Christmas colours red, green and gold (look at the cloth on her basket for the gold!)

I used one of the new signature Anya's. I cut out one of the holly leaves and berries and mounted them on foam pads and added some green glitter and red bling - pity it doesn't really show in the photo.


So excited that I got one of the top three awards this week at Susie's Die Cut Dreams challenge for my flapper anya card on a theme of Glitter me silly.
I also have a blog award but am trying to think of seven interesting things about me before I can post/pass it on!

Early night for me tonight as I have a 9am meeting in London and need to be on the 6.28am train!

7 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

another lovely card Lynn, those holly leave look great , they really pop out.

Congrats on making the top three with your fab flapper anya card

Victoria
x

Merry said...

Congrats on your top three spot....

This is such a lovely card...cute image.

fabricbutterfly said...

That is an adorable card, and congrats on your top 3 spot, it is always exciting!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
What a delightful card. It's so sweet. I love the image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely card, I like the Merry Christmas frame a lot!

Love from AFA?!

Happy Holidays

Renata

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. Reminds me of Little Red Riding Hood!

Anonymous said...

I love this site. I would like to begin crafting cards but it look a little complicated.