Friday, 4 December 2009

no red or green!


I had decided to colour some Anya's in with my Christmas contemporary promarkers to go with the background papers that I had. Then I saw on Paperplay and Spoon full of sugar that the challenge was a Christmas themed card but with no "red or green" which fitted perfectly with my card - I added a ribbon and it then fitted Nutshells challenge which is to use any of their range of stamps they carry (i.e. Greeting farm) and add a ribbon.

I did the most stupid thing with my cuttlebug the other night which will give you a laugh. I had it open and tried to move it, thought it was stuck on something - evenutally the penny dropped that when it is opened a suction forms with the table to "stop it moving" DOH!!!!



5 comments:

Elisa said...

Love the card, thanks for taking part in Paperplay!

Liz said...

Thanks for joing paperplay lovely card

lizxx

Cathy said...

This is so sweet and cute. The colors are great!!Thanks for plaing along with the Nutshell's challenge!! Hugs, Cathy

Biscuitlid said...

beautiful card hun - love the colours you've used and one of my fav GF stamps too

See you Saturday!

Thanks for playing at Paperplay
Victoria
x

Karen said...

Gorgeous card - I so love these Anya's
Thanks for joining us at Nutty Nutshells Wednesday.

Karen x