Saturday, 5 December 2009

sugar bowl challenge


After my marathon blogging last night I went on to make this card for a lovely lady who is going to be 75 in a couple of weeks. For some reason I was stumped as to what I wanted to do but found the sketch on Sugar Bowl and used that. I hope she won't mind that I put her age on the card, I did it very small! So, I woke up this morning and felt awful - headache, retching - was it all that blogging? Slept until lunch and am just about ok now - so much for all I wanted to get done today.

I'm entering the card into the Sugar Bowl Challenge as it features the lovely Daisy stamp from Sugar nellie. Unfortunately it can't be entered into any other challenge if you want to go in the prize draw which is a shame because it fits a "purple" challenge over on Allsorts too.


3 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby.
I love your colours on this beuatiful card and your colouring of Daisy is superb. She is one of my favourites.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lilian said...

Gorgeous card Linby and Daisy is my fave too :) Hope you're all better by now. Take lots of rest and don't stress. Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

Biscuitlid said...

so pretty - I love that image and you've coloured her beautifully

Victoria
x