Friday, 4 December 2009

winter sparkle


The last of my Anya's for tonight - I have one more coloured in but not sure what to do with her yet. I decided to opt for a new approach and stamp some images and colour them in ready for when I have time to make cards - saves a bit of time and means things are a bit drier because I am so impatient just want to put it all together at once! She is for the challenge on Crafty Calendar for Winter sparkle - it is on her accessories - some blue glitter and for Papercutz challenge #20 for a Christmas hand stamped image.



5 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi, Gorgeous card! Such a fab Anya image and lovely colours.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Lisa x

Ruth said...

Lovely card in beautiful colours, Ruth, Crafty Calendar Challenges x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
I love the papers and colours on this card. Anya is so pretty. A fabulous card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Georgia said...

Such a gorgeous card Linby, I love these colours and Anya looks so sweet! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
Georgia xx

Biscuitlid said...

ooh another fab ANya card. I tend to stamp images and have them to hand too - good plan!

Victoria
x