Wednesday, 16 December 2009

WOYDW


Just killing a bit of time for I have to go to an appointment so I thought I would post "What's on my desk Wednesday". I've never done it before but it is certainly different looking at your desk through a "photo"! I enjoy looking at some of the others that post so thought I would share mine today.

As I was about to take the photo realised I had left the top off my Pritt stick again (for millionth time!). I just got today the Popcorn bear stamp which was reduced at Bunny Zoe crafts. Now I am not sure now whether I have got a bargain as I didn't realise how big it is and I find I don't have an acrylic block this big! So need to buy a new block now. On the upside it is fantastic value for money and will certainly make some lovely Special cards for next Christmas. I also got from her some new greeting farm stamps - one of which is "flapper Anya" saw this on someones blog and she just makes me smile everytime I look at her. So look out for a card with her asap.
You can see my new Stampin up goodies which I only got on Saturday and so now need a reorganise to be able to put them away.
Also got some punched out leaves that I was hoping to make a wreath out of to put on a card, an idea I CASED from someone else. My punch jammed and the OH had to mend it (so surprised he did) when he asked had I used any force on it I didn't tell him about the hammer I used in frustration!! mended now anyway but too late to make the card for this year.
My "Fifth Avenue" lady stamp is always on my desk, just because I like to look at it.



14 comments:

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Popcorn bear is cute :) Using a hammer and not confessing? ooer LOL
Anne xx

tamara davis said...

I love the popcorn bear! He is so adorable and worth needing to buy another acrylic block!

Wipso said...

That is one very busy crafting space. I really do feel that seeing how all our desks are tells a lot about the crafter that sits working at them. I would love to have a good rummage through and try some of it out.
A x

Kaz said...

Ha ha ha at using a hammer on your punch. I stand on mine at times!
I like the front of your ikea box, mine is full of wood backed stamps and a few ink pads.

xx

Susie Sugar said...

Oh looking at your desk I feel like I'm at home !! we have so many things the same right down to those little glass pots that once contained yummy chocolate mouse like pudding and creme brulee !!! lol same cutter same stamps same same same !! lol
See you next week darling
Hugs Susie xx

SueH said...

Now that looks like a very interesting desk!

I see you have a nice selection of Promarkers there. I was looking at them in Hobbycraft today but I can’t decide between them and Copics….think I need to investigate a little more before I invest.

I also very Green eyed over that Fifth Avenue stamp………..how gorgeous is that!

Pam said...

I must admit my patience is a bit short when it comes to jammed punches!!! I love the sticker, "stay calm eat cake" sounds good to me!!!! Look forward to seeing your desk again.

Hugs Pam x

Nikki said...

Your desk is just full of a great stash and popcorn bear is just so cute too thanks for letting us snoop around your desk
Nikki

Sam said...

welcome to WOYWW!!! I love this desk - full of fun and interesting things - not to mention that gorgeously elegant fifth avenue stamp!!

Louise said...

ooh wow, looks full of loads of good stuff, I want to come play!!! Louise xx

Deanne said...

Wow that looks a very productive space going on there, the stamps look great :) tfs x

Hazel said...

I love seeing other people's workspaces - what a lovely lot of craftiness you have there x

Merry said...

Wow...what a great space....lots of goodies there to use. Thanks for visiting over my way...love reading your comments.

MONICA GALE said...

Well my love let me tell HOW PROUD I am of you!! that's how every desk should look and mine definitely does. hugs xx