Wednesday, 23 December 2009

WOYWW


I really enjoyed WOYWW last week so I am getting a little ahead and posting this so that it appears when I am actually at work on Wednesday. Edited - no this hasn't worked, can anyone tell me how you do it please?

Not so untidy as last week as I have had a bit of sort out-for now LOL! Been playing with the new signature Anya's and also some stamps from Crafty Pad which are on sale at the moment. They are good prices normally so on sale they are fantastic, may have to go back again. I got Belinda with a cupcake and the where she is looking in the mirror which I loved when I very first saw it. Also another flapper Anya coloured in ready to go.

This view shows my "CREATE" on the wall, which was published in one of the Craft mags earlier in the year on the letters page. I copied the idea from a room I saw with it in big black actual alphas on a shelf - my version is a template on some of my 12x12 papers. Added a little Japanese doll.


9 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Can't help at all with the scheduing of posts, far too old to know about that! Loved popping on and finding your WOYWW a handful of hours early! You're right, it does look organsed, although you've helpfully left that gorgeous stamp out to make me jealous again! Love your letters..the llittle japanese figure is gorgeous.

Biscuitlid said...

what a fab workspace, I've been admiring all your stash!!

Love the wall decoration, what a great idea.

Post scheduling before you start typing your post click on 'post options' underneath your post and set date and time for when you want it scheduling, if you did that and it didn't work, go into your dash board and select the settings tab and click on formatting. Check your time zone is set to GMT

Victoria
x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
I can only repeat the advice Biscuitlid has given you. If you try to schedule it for Wednesday now that it has published it will stick at the top until you post something after the time you set so I would delete the post and start again following her advice.
Hope this is helpful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
I see your post has reposted this morning. If you are still having trouble drop me an email (lildaff@gmail.com) and I'll email you back with my phone number and I'll get my hubby to talk you through it if you want. He understands these things better than me.
Hugs,
Fiona x

LadyBug said...

what a lovely neat and tidy desk :) Just my kinda work space. Am loving the "create" on the wall. might have to try something like that myself.

Susie Sugar said...

Love your big "CREATE" up on the wall thats really sassy
Have a great Christmas and a fun filled new year Linby
Hugs Susie xx

SueH said...

Looks like we’re both into cupcakes this week Linby!

What cute stamps but I see you still have the one I like best sitting on the right hand side of your desk.
I really love your ‘CREATE’ on your wall too. I could never have White walls though…..I’m such a mess puss!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Sue
x

Anonymous said...

WOW! You have SO much stuff Linby! My desk looks kinda bear next to yours. Your "CREATE" must really inspire you judging from your cute cards.

Nikki said...

Your Desk looks Fab and that CREATE you've created is so nice
Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS
hugs Nikki