Wednesday, 30 December 2009

WOYWW


I think I may have licked the Scheduling lark on this blog - I did what I should have done, but after I began typing -aahh!! Who would've known LOL!

So here is my desk this Wednesday for WOYWW. I am busy making SU cards for swapping so there are some stamped images coloured in for the next cards. There are some papers with Fairy silhouettes on which I was just trying out to see what they are like. Some new cuttlegbug folders which were Xmas pressies from my lovely friend. A nice new red notebook from a friend and bits of green ribbon I just cut off the top from the Next sale online (don't do queues or real sales!). Papertrey paper I have been used on said swap cards.
Two Anna Griffin stamp sets that I thought if I put them on my desk I will finally get around to using them (only been there 3 days so time yet!).

10 comments:

Severn1701 said...

Hi Linby,
Glad you got the problem sorted. It can be such a pain trying to sort some of these things out.
That workdesk looks far too tidy.Lol.
Hugs,
Fiona x

MaryT said...

Hi Lynn, Your desk is too neat! I did sort out a little around my computer but still not in order. Even if I do get it on order it doesn't last long! LOL

Kay said...

Hi Linby, looks like you are having fun. Thanks for dropping by my blog. A BIA is a bind-it-all which my DDs bought me for christmas but for some reason thought it was a cuttlebug and so got me a couple of cuttlebug dies to go with it instead of binding wires! Luckily I also have a cuttlebug, LOL.

Rozzaree said...

Hi Linby,
Your desk sure looks busy. How do you find the right things from your stash??? I guess it's organised chaos is it? Just like my desk...

Biscuitlid said...

oooh I was admiring that DP and it's papertrey - yummy. Your images look very neatly done, I haven't started mine yet, best pull me finger out - I've got a class to prep for too lol!!

Victoria
x

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh those silhouette images are gorgeous! Is that an SU catalogue of paper? Looks gorgeous..I'm a sucker for a nicely bound selection of papers!! Love your WOYWW..looks so much busier than mine..for now!

LadyBug said...

Those fairy stamps are rather nice!! I have a dragonfly loving friend who would adore them!

Kaz said...

I LOVE your desk Linby! It's how I like my crafty space - full of bits and pieces. I like the look of the colours on that book on the left, what is the book?

Happy New Year x

SueH said...

Oooo, that looks like a ‘working’ desk!
The nice new Red note book looks rather posh……is that intended for keeping a note of all your ideas and projects that you’re working on?
I’m loving the look of that paper stack too, the colours are very nice.

Happy New Year to you.
Sue
x

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

You look very busy there!! love the decorated drawers? The ones with the butterflies on x