Friday, 15 January 2010

Afternoon Tea




The challenge on day 320 at 365 card challenge is "A tea party theme". I have so many cake stamps now, but I had already begun colouring in this Joanna Sheen cake stand. So I thought I would put it together with the pre coloured Belinda with her cake, and another tea stamp image I had coloured for something else and not used in the background. Set on top of some paper I have with a "cake image". I coloured the cake stand and then put little white dots with a white gel pen to look like a pattern.


Can you see the little cupcake ornament. I bought it yesterday when I was in London. I finished early and had some time to do a little shopping!


11 comments:

~amy~ said...

How darling...it's high tea! Thanks for playing!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
This is a gorgeous card. I love the colours and the images are fab.
You asked the other day about the butterfly punch that Sarah gave me. Well apparantly it is made by X-Cut and is pink and black, she got it from the stationery shop Osbournes, they retail at less than £8.
I think Osbournes is an English chain - I've never seen them up here.
Hope this helps.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Merry said...

Wonderful.....

MaryT said...

Lynn you have donse so many cute cards, I don't know which I like the best.

Lea L. said...

This is adorable! Loving the cupcake platter! Great job with the challenge!

♥Lea

Louise said...

loving the cupcakes too at the moment. This card is lovely, hugs Louise xx

Pam said...

So sweet - I love the tiers of cupcakes!

Gena Justice said...

Wow, Linby! You really did a fantastic job with your card.
Gena

Anonymous said...

Another winner. Fantastic. I am going to tackle the difficult subject of loss of a friend for my second card. Any tips?

Anonymous said...

The last post was from Bedyeye but my name didn't shpw: are you having problems?

Rozzaree said...

OMG Linby! What a cute cupcake card and cupcake ornament!! Aren't cupcakes to die for!!