Sunday, 24 January 2010

A blog award and some swap cards



The lovely Fiona at Lil Daffodil has given me this blog award. Thanks so much Fiona. I haven't seen this one before. The conditions of acceptance are to tell you 10 things that bring me pleasure and pass the award to 10 bloggers.

So here are my 10 things:-
1. My lovely partner Stewart
2.Blogging and getting all the lovely comments
3. Scrapbooking
4. card making
5. meeting bloggers IRL
6. order in everything!
7. getting my pass marks for my MBA work
8. A lovely spring day
9. Driving with the roof of my car down
10. A nice big cup of tea

I can't narrow this down to 10 bloggers so please if you visit help yourself to the award.

These cards are some of those I made to swap at the recent SU training day. As I was a customer and not a demo I was allowed to use products other than SU (well nobody threw me out!).

7 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
these cards are great. Such a variety but every one a winner. Beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Rozzaree said...

Linby,

Your cards are so lovely. Pastels are so easy to match together aren't they? and they look so "today"....

Biscuitlid said...

fab cards Lynn, I love the one I swapped with you and will keep it always.
Do you know I read number 6 and at first thought it said 'ordering everything'! lol!!!

Victoria
x

Rose said...

well i am sure glad no one tossed you out! LOL all are fantastic and i luv the flower stamp :)

Julia Dunnit said...

Nice cards Lyn, SU are so good at understated and colour, as you prove with your mix. Love your list of 10....pretty close to mine!

Bedeyete said...

My Top 10:
(1)Friendship
(2)Giving Gifts.
(3)Receiving Gifts!!
(4)A Hot Summer's Day.
(5)Card Making (my new sin).
(6)Daniel O'Donnell CD's.
(7)Sex.
(8)Walking In The Sand.
(9)Thunderstorms.
(10) A Happy Smiling Face.

MaryT said...

Hello Lynn, really nice cards I especially like the last one in your list