Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Inchies




Sunflowers and Dragonflies challenge blog are giving a set of cupcake stamps as a prize. Well at the mention of cupcakes I was there - the challenge is inchies and twinchies. Twinchies are a new one on me I assume they are 2x2 pieces. I went for the inchies and soon found that I have very few stamps that would look right - until I found this set which I am ashamed to say have never seen ink, and I have had them about 3+ years!


This is the first time I have made a card base from SU - I used certain celery and then a piece of almost amethyst punching it with the eyelet punch along the bottom and down the side of the card to reveal some gingham ribbon. Used my new boho blossoms punch for the flowers at the bottom of the card and to layer some up in the centre of the card. SU bloomin beauty set used for the sentiment and the little bee.

As for cupcakes - well look at this little lovely I have treated myself to. The photos are so gorgeous. There is even a green tea cupcake.

3 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Mmmm, that bakery book looks awesome. I guess you do love cupcakes. Good luck and thank you for playing in this week's challenge. Your card is wonderful.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
This is a beautiful card. I like the borders and the inches are fabulous. I really love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Rose said...

oh this is so pretty and aren't you glad you inked up those poor neglected babies? :)