Friday, 22 January 2010

Pretty pink




This card is for the challenge on Papertake weekly for "pretty pink". The image is a stamp I got from someone on ebay ages ago - got a few Betty images and when they came I think they have been made by them -but they stamp ok so that is the main thing. The grided paper is PTI and the spotty paper is it says on the packaging - recycled (!) and the spots on it are flocked. Bit of ribbon (cut from inside a top when I bought it), and Betty is mounted on a nestie circle.

8 comments:

Rozz said...

Linby,
I just love Betty Boop. So New York! Your card is real smart and sassy. Love it.

Louise said...

Lovin betty!! see you tomorrow xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
I love the colours here. The papers are fab. the image is really girly and cute. I love it.
By the way if you pop over to my blog after my post for tomorrow (Saturday) is posted at 00:05 you will find something there for you.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Rose said...

oh i luv betty boop!! such a cute and fun card :)

Julia Dunnit said...

Great Lyn, just my kind of cute! The flocked spotty is I think Papermania..I ahve a shed load of different colours and patterns that I succembed to. Largelu unused, of course!

Penni said...

Wow, love this Betty Boop card. It was great meeting you today, I had a wonderful time.

Hugs
Penni
X

Bedeyete said...

I had never thought of putting squares with dots but it workd brilliantly. I'm going to crib the idea but use green and beige for a picnic motif.

MaryT said...

Betty Boop:0)Really cute Lynn!