Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Sale-a-bration stamp




This is a card that I have made for one of my SU swaps using one of their sale-a-bration stamps again - with the bad weather I was getting worried I had made cards and would have no one to swap with - but it is thawing here and so hopefully we will be able to go at the weekend. It is similar to one I posted the other day. I decided with a few to make I had to have a bit of continuity (most unlike me) to get to some sort of production line!


The Pink Elephant is looking for Birthday cards this week so this fits perfectly! If anyone from that challenge visits - "I can't find any recent winners of challenges on the blog?" Can you point me in the right direction please.

7 comments:

MONICA GALE said...

SAVE ONE FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Very cute love it!!!!and I will be there with bells on cannot wait hugs xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Sweet, love pink and white and what you've done. Cute image too. I'd come and swap, but I fear we are miles apart and I haveno idea what it entails!!

Ann said...

That pink and blue colouring is so pretty Lindby! So right for that stamp.

BTW - thanks so much for your lovely encouraging comments on my blog.... its not me bidding against you for PTI on ebay but I would LOVE to win a set!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
I love the pink and white colour combo and the punched border is magnificent. This is a really cheerful card with a sweet image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Lovely card Linby :)
Anne xx

Susie Sugar said...

Very pretty card I got them there stamps to see we are twins aren't we !! he he
Wheres your WOYDW this week ? I need my fix !!lol
Hugs From your twin down south xx

Cheryl said...

So very pretty,love the colours and fab design!!!
Hugs xx