Tuesday, 19 January 2010

WOYWW


Here is my desk for this Wednesday. I'm doing it early because tomorrow I am going to be driven - get my head down and do MBA work. Instead of sitting here not getting anywhere.
Everything that was on it last week is still there under the new things! The new things are the items we got to do as make and takes at Monica's SU training day in Peterborough last Saturday. I was not fast enough to get everything done on the day so I brought them home and finished them and now they are sitting there for me to admire. I just went along as a guest and made swaps that were not entirely SU products and feared I may get disallowed from swapping! However, everyone was really lovely and welcoming and I had a great day. I also won a set of stamps from the sale-a-bration set - good neighbours - thanks very much- which is on the left on my desk.

Got a couple of acrylic stamps I just bought from ebay - wasn't really paying much attention and thought they were wooden backed! Tried them out and they make great impressions so that is okay. Lastly a pack of stamps from a mag I couldn't resist buying just to get the cute stamps.

13 comments:

Merry said...

What wonderful creations you have sitting your desk. Beautiful bows and you have reminded me to drag out my bird stamp from stampin up and give that a go again. :-)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
You are a wonder you know. Your crafting is fantastic and you produce some wonderful things but, to do all that, work and study for an MBA is no mean feat. My hubby says that they don't just give MBAs away and that they are a lot of work. I take my hat off to you.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Julia Dunnit said...

Your desk looks lovely - littered with beautiful finsihed projects..I do find it difficult to put away new stuff..not from lack of room (!) but because I need to admire it alot! As for posting early, I totally get that - ona given day, I try not to turn the computer on before lunch...once it's on, I'm going to start wasting time! HOpe you have a jam packed successful day.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hmm I remember reading this yesterday but can't think why I didn't comment :-/ Love that card with the birdie - so cute. Love the stamped image of the cat and the cake too :)
Anne xx

Rozzaree said...

Hi Linby,
Hope your MBA studying is as much fun as my doctorate is turning out to be!! Still crafting takes away all the stress doesn't it?

butlersabroad said...

Love those Popcorn the Bear stamps, I got a Christmas freebie given to me, they're very sweet. The cards look great too, and well done on winning the stamps. That wouldn't be a clear Inkadinkado set under the printed Tote instructions would it??

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Sis desk looking good and full
I love SU too ...we love so much the same
what a shame there are so many miles between us
Have fun don't work to hard
Hugs SUSIE XX

Paula Gale said...

I can understand why you craft while doing your MBA - a great release. I chickened out of doing my MBA - I stayed at the PDMS - for now! I'm finding it amazing how many people who work for local government etc actually have crafty blogs...

I love your workspace it looks so busy - there are several things on there i'd love to covet - those free stamps look gawjuss!!! I love the bird page thingy - is it die-cut? Also recognise the stamping up images... Brill

Paula
xxx

Rose said...

well you sure have a ton of awesome items on your table :)
good luck on your MBA studies!!! :)

Goblinf said...

hi Linby - I am looking at 365 cards every day, just not actually doing any of them..... Yes the curtain is fabulous, the room is now 2 degrees warmer with it, I cannot believe it's made such an easy difference! How on earth you manage to find time to work and study and craft is beyond me, I suspect you don't sleep much lol.
Goblinf

butlersabroad said...

Ohhh, am I good or what???! I can spot a package of Inkadinks a mile away! I do like them and have rather a lot, my cupcake card is made entirely from one of their sets. Which one did you get?

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

I'm also an SU fan! Very bust looking desk...love it! Sorry I'm late coming to snoop had a mental week!

Bedeyete said...

I have to admit to a guilty secret: when I did my MBA I did crib from the internet and from friends who had done the course before!! But in the end it is one's own hard work that get you through.