Wednesday, 27 January 2010

WOYWW


Found the time to post my desk as I wanted to share all the lovely goodies we made at Victoria's SU class last Saturday. The little box is supposed to have maltesers in it, now I haven't eaten them (yet) just not found their way into the box.

There are also my ebay goodies from Steph - two punches and two CC design stamps, you can see where I have stamped and coloured them in ready to go in another life! Oh dear if you look closely you will see the "saying" I cribed off a PTI set I didn't win on ebay!! There are some swiss dots I put through the cuttlebug late last night and rubbed over with ink - just to see if I could and I will definetely be using this technique again.

I want to stay connected to blogland, eventhough I have my head down working hard on the dissertation so I am timing this post and will link to Julia when I get home.

7 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Fascinating desk Lynn, I hope all the crafting is a snatched therapy from the head-down-dissertation. We'll wait for you, you'll miss nothing!

Biscuitlid said...

oooh Lynn - liking the look of those bags of ribbon - tell us more? Where from???

I'm not sure I believe you about the maltesers though!
x

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Sis thats my fav set of SU stamps at the moment aren't they the best and you have made some stunning cards with then
Love the desk this week
Hugs Susie xx

Chrissie said...

What lovely things Linby! I wish I loved closer to Victoria, I'm just waiting for my first SU stash to arrive! Sadly I'm mail order only!
Chrissie

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

I see pink, pink, pink and erm pink ;) Aren't you keen on pink then LOL Hmm, I think that's your story about the Maltesers and you're sticking to it!
Anne x

Paula Gale said...

Hi, I zoomed in and spied the ribbon - love that!!! Love the images, I'm getting to be able to spot a SU image a mile off now!

Good luck with dissertation - I wasn't crafting when I did mine but it didn't stop me getting easily distracted!

Paula x x x

butlersabroad said...

What a great desk, very productive this week. Love all your cards and coloured images. Hope the crafting gives you a much needed break from "keeping your head down", it helps me when I'm busy and stressed! Yummy ribbon too.