Tuesday, 23 February 2010

365 cards day 360

I was going to make anything tonight - been watching QVC on and off and only bought some glitter paper! Was blog hopping and saw the challenge on 365 cards to case a style. I had stamped this image over the spotty paper when I first got it but had not known what to do with it. Tonight it came to me and this is what I made. The edge is border punched and the edge showing underneath is covered with sticky ribbon. I really love the SU set Happy everything - I've used it before with birthday but tonight it seemed to go with "everything" and then the SU Label with "for you". I like to think it is a kind of circular greeting, Happy everything for you, or for you happy everything etc....
It also for me fits "a touch of spring" on Stamp something challenge blog.

10 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Linby
Gorgeous card, love that punch, and beautiful stamp.
Christine x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
Cracker of a card this one. I love the image on the spotted paper. A very elegant card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Leanne Ellis said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colour! :)

fabricbutterfly said...

Linby that is so pretty, just amazing how bright and cheeful it is and simply elegant......great job!!!

Rose said...

oh my this is too pretty!! luv the stamps you used :)

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

So pretty! Very happy spring card! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

TesaB said...

Great take on Audrey's style, Lindby! Love the stamping!!!

Biscuitlid said...

Hi Lynn
love the image stamped over the spotty paper, that looks really pretty. Does fel like spring - I wish it was don't you? At least it rained all the snow away during the night.
Hugs
Victoria
x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week. :)

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Lovely card! Thanx for playing at 365 Cards.