Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Charming Bear

This is a card I  have made for my OH Grandson who I know is into skateboard games on the gamestation so I am hoping this will be ok. The image is from Newton's Law website - which I found courtesy of someone else's blog. I'm not entirely sure about the "die" bit seems a bit harsh for a kid's card but it is on the site and so perhaps I'm just being an oldie about it!
I'm entering into Crafty Catz challenge which is for a bear with a charm. I've added a little basebal cap which was about the most boy charm I had.

5 comments:

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

It's great Linby, he should love it :)
Anne xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
I think this is a fabulous card for a wee boy. Like you I would have wondered about the "Die" word but then I'm even older than you. We really must learn to move with the times. Lol.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Biscuitlid said...

I think the image is really cute - love the little patch on his bum. I'm with you on the sentiment too - but we're past knowing what's cool and what's not so I shouldn't worry. You'll probably just be known as the cool Grandma from now on!
Hugs
Victoria
x

Lisa Jane said...

Cute card - i love the image - but i know what you mean about the die bit - i wonder what you could put instead - maybe Sk8 or be L8 - which is text speak for skate or be late! ( i think) - you could do the sentiment in computerised letters like text messaging - that would go down well with the kids lol!

carol said...

hiya, thanks for playing along with craftycatz, your card is brill, love the image, x carol