Friday, 12 February 2010

Crafty room envy!


Just look at this craft room - yes it is a craft room. What's more it is in a shed!!!!! check out the link here. I found this wonder through this site, this is the link to a crafty storage blog, where I have just gone into total craft room envy - sigh!
And look at this - craft room round up - not investigated past the first page but they all look soooo tidy not like WOYWW LOL!
I have succumbed to the sniffles finally, after trying to quarantine myself. Well that's all from me for now - nite, nite.

7 comments:

Rose said...

oh my if i had a place like this to scrap my dh would never see me again! lol

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Linby
It is just gorgeous but you would be afraid to get it dirty, could you imagine spraying some glimmer mists in there.
I'm probaly just jealous.
Chris x

Penni said...

OMG That is sooooo beautiful - I'm going to dream of this, that's the only way I'll ever experience it LOL!!!!

Have a fab weekend

Hugs
Penni
X

Louise said...

envious, oh definitely!! though not sure I'd want get crafty in there and mess it up. Thanks for link to crafty storage tho, it has me drooling and getting some ideas ... not sure hubby would approve tho!! x

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm only envious if I didn't have to be the cleaner and clearer! How amazing!
Hope the sniffles dry up fast and you don't start feeling horrid.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

It's beautiful but I couldn't have it as a craft room - I get ink on my good clothes and my kitchen work surface has some stains on that need a bit more work on to remove (not sure that's good grammar)! It would be fine if the whole thing could just be hosed down though LOL
Anne x

Rozzaree said...

OMG! Forget crafting.... I would want to live in this room!!. Love the monochrome and pink and green highlights. Very classy