Tuesday, 16 February 2010

flower power


Had to be at the hospital for 8.30am this morning! Upside of that was I had the rest of the day free and managed to get into town and see the shops!!! All this studying has meant I haven't seen any shops other than those at St Pancras (and very nice they are) for quite some time now. Of course I have been buying -online though.
Anyway, I have made this card for the following challenges - Fiona is the real expert at this flower game and I just tried to copy! I see she has done it again today to perfection and in my fav colour.
Anyone for Anya - flower power
Crafty angels -fantastic flowers
Pile it on -challenge #6 -let us see flowers

11 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

Gorgeous card!

Audrey said...

What a stunning card. I love the color combo and those flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Linby
Love these Anya's she is so pretty, great layout and gorgeous daisies.
Chris x

SusieLou said...

Love the colours you've used! Susie x

MONICA GALE said...

Aww I love that nestie shape, gorgeous card Lin. xxx

Lisa Jane said...

I love the colours you have chosen they work really well.
I know what you mean about Fiona's flowers they are gorgeous
Lisa ;)

Julia Dunnit said...

Nice card Lyn, colours that scare me witless and yet so lovely in your hands!

Sabina said...

What a nice card you have made! Like the flowers that you have used.
Thanks for joining our flower power challenge over at Anyone for Anya.

Hugs Sabina

Vee said...

Wow!! I love the rich colours on this card and those flowers are fab too. Thanks for your lovely commnet on my blog today.
xx Vee

Jennifer said...

What an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at PIO. Hugs!

Rosanne said...

Pretty card! Thanks for Piling It On!