Friday, 19 February 2010

Happy Birthday truly scrumptious

Truly scrumptious are one year old and the challenge this week is a sketch with optional theme of birthday. I put some card through the swiss dots then rubbed an ink pad over it. I used my new dandelion stamp (been trying to get this for ages) and then rubbed ink over the image too. Added tempting turquoise ribbon from SU and a little gem because it looked a bit bare! Gone a bit dotty at the moment as you will see from the next card I post.

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
I love the effect of the swiss dots rubbed with ink. It's a great idea. This is a really sweet card. I love the stamped image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Merry said...

Very pretty...that dandelion stamp is wonderful.

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Linby
your card is lovely very elegant with the pastel colours, lovely stamp.
Christine x

Dawn said...

Hi Linby
Great card, love that image and the embossing, swiss dots folder is one of my favourites!

thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn

Michele said...

Such a pretty card Linby. Thanks for joining us at TS this week. Hugs Michele x