Friday, 26 February 2010

kiwi, kraft and chocolate

On a bit of a roll tonight with making cards! I just saw this Little Paper Shop challenge over at Victoria's blog and for some reason just had to try it myself. I got my glitter paper from QVC today and there was a lovely chocolate brown, I cut into and then decided it didn't quite go! The cardstock is kraft stamped with SU labels stamp for a background then the SU Bloom stamp set is used for the image and sentiment. The card sentiment is one I had lying around and it seemed to fit so well. The ribbon is choc chip from SU with a little brad pinching a piece to make a bow (as taught by the lovely Victoria in her workshop). Little butterfly is from my new MS punch. The green paper is actually SU Certain Celery - near enough to kiwi!!!

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,love this stamp set and fab LO!!!
xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
Missed this one last night. It's gorgeous. I love the stamped image and the colour combo is fantastic. Absolutely beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Julia Dunnit said...

This is so pretty; golly you were up late crafting last night!

Biscuitlid said...

this is so pretty Lynn, glad you found their challenge, I join in most weeks too. These colours just go so well don't they?
Hugs
Victoria
x

Paula Gale said...

Wow Lynn - you have been busy!!!
Just to say thank you so much for my lovely card - i'm such a lucky blogger to have kind and thoughtful blogging friends.

Paula x x x

Sarita said...

Love this Linby, it has got such a fresh look. The colours work so well with your theme,
Really lovely,
Love Sarita xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautiful card Linby :)
Anne xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Linby, if you pop over to my blog I've got a little something for you ;)
Anne xx