Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Leftovers....




I was going to save posting this but just realised the challenge deadline for one of them is tonight at midnight!
I've utilised my day off well and this is just one of the cards I have made using scraps out of my box. The label is SU and the text from the PC all put together with my new stampamajig from SU. Really getting the hang of it now and also using it to put together the SU stamps which was a tip I picked up from the SU training day at Peterborough.

Thanks for all the great comments you are all leaving, some have made me laugh out loud - great!

Creative Inspirations - anyone for leftovers

10 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
An amzing card to be made from scraps. I love the Pun in the sentiment - very clever.
thanks for the link in your Flower Power card - it generated some visits. I'm indebted.
Hope all went well for you today.
hugs,
Fiona x

Lisa Jane said...

I love that card - its so simple but really effective especially with the different loose covers lol.
The 2 old ladies under the dryers came from a set of stamps from HUNKYDORY CRAFTS LTD. called "clearly stamps with character" ref - HD49012 - Golden Oldies. I got them at the papercraft extravaganza at harrogate showground last year. They are great aren't they. If you can't get hold of them i could always stamp a few images for you and send them in the post.
Just let me know
Lisa ;)

Aunty Sue said...

lovely card and thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations

Sam said...

Cute card, love the play on words. Thanks for playing along at Creative Card Crew.
Sam x

Susie Sugar said...

Love this card darling what a great sentiment too might have too pinch that one !! lol sorry slap my wrist behave susie !!!
love the armchair stamp too is that a paper artey or what ever its called ?
xx
ps wheres the desk !!?

Rozzaree said...

I get it! Clever play on words Linby. Nice card too.

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Linby
WOYWW no show this week,?
Love your card what a fantastic idea, love it.
Christine x

butlersabroad said...

Very funny, great sentiment! How was Durham, probably wet! Oh, those ribbon holders were custom made by my husband.... he needs to make me some more now!

Brenda

Merry said...

Hmmmm...what a great use of leftovers. I am currently going through my leftover box wondering what to do. Great card.

Biscuitlid said...

Hi Lynn
what an absolutely cracking interpretation of our get well theme. Made me giggle good and proper!

Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew
Hugs
Victoria
x