Friday, 5 February 2010

No stamped image or digi


I've been working hard on my dissertation and have typed about 13,000 words so far. Got about another 5,000 or so to go. I felt so tired today but did do some work on it and then decided enough is enough for one night and went and made this card. To begin with I felt too tired to even think what to do - which is why I think I ended up using the stickers. I'm pleased with this card, it's not like anything I have made before.

I've used all SU products apart from the sentiment. Tempting turquoise and old green olive card stock and a patterned paper and stickers from Sunny Day scrapbook kit. Used boho punch for the two flowers and label punch for the tab.
I'm entering into the following challenges:-

Bizzy Becs - no stamped image or digi
Stamp with us - thank you
Saturday challenge- with a heart

13 comments:

Mel X said...

Great fun card. Love the funky colours.

Thanks for joining us this week at SCSC

Mel X

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
This is a great card and so bright and cheery. I love it.
Keep up with the serious work it will be worth it in the end.
hugs,
Fiona x

Biscuitlid said...

this is very different but so lovely Lynn. Definately worth taking abreak from study for!

Hope you have a day off on Sunday
Love
Victoria
x

Sara said...

Hi Linby, you deserve a break hun, that's a good way through the dissertation now. Those scrappin kits are great aren't they. I love the bright. cheery colours of this one. Cute little flowers too. Thanks for playing along.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team

Rozzaree said...

Linby, This is so, so very different for you, but I like it very much. Very fresh and young.

Sounds like you are making great headway with your diss. It will be heaven when it's done. All that free time for your crafting and new ideas.

Penny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Penny said...

Congrats on your progress on your dissertation! Your card is lovely, thank you so much for joining in with the Creatalicious Challenge this month!
Penny

Louise said...

Well done Lynn, keep on goin, it'll be worth it in the end! I'm sure a break is a good idea though, and such a productive one!! Love the card, different but very good! x

Abby said...

Love the vbrant colors and the birdie...so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious:)

Merry said...

This card is so fun...wonderful colours.

Bec said...

Just beautiful, thanks for joining us at BBCC...

Stamp WIth Us said...

Lovely card Linby!

Thank you for joining in with our challenge!

XXX

Cheryl said...

Fabulous,love the colours and your sweet bird!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx