Friday, 26 February 2010

Tag, candle + sketch!

This stamp is from a new set - I've already used the umbrella, and I so wanted to use the set again. So, when on Charisma cardz they wanted to see a candle on a cake - this came to mind. I also wanted to enter allsorts challenge with their tag challenge, and then to pull it together I used the sketch at Papertake weekly. Fab!

Papers are MME and plain card is SU as is the stamp and sentiment. Just love these small sentiments that came with the sale-a-bration labels set, perfect for a small area. I also used my newest embossing folder, daisy. I think this may take place along swiss dots as a fav - love the effect. I put the paper in the wrong way round to begin with - I like to think it is debossed, so used that behind the image.

9 comments:

Merry said...

Love the images in this set. Such great papers you have used on this card too.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ooh lovely card Linby, I love the colour scheme :)
Anne xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
Great card. The embossing is brilliant and the image is lovely.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Lindy
I just love these flower images you have they are gorgeous, lovely papers and great sketch. I think its just me I cant do square corners I always have to round them off, its just a corner punch, last week I bought the inverted corner punch, not as keen on it.
Christine x Have a great weekend

Julia Dunnit said...

That is one cute cake image...set my mind running this morning! Lovely card!

Biscuitlid said...

I love the citrus colours on this one and that stamp looks fab the way you've coloured it too
xx

Leanne said...

This is a beautiful card - I love the colour combo.

Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Allison said...

lovely card
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card :-) I love this image and the colours and papers you used are fab ! :-)

thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x