Thursday, 25 February 2010

Wings

On Corrosive challenge this week they want to see Wings on your creation. I've made this little card with a Greeting farm stamp, some free papers and some paper run through my cuttlegbug and rubbed over with Certain Celery ink pad. I only bought this stamp set because this little dog reminds me of my Westie Angus I used to have - ahh he was such an affectionate dog. The "wings" are of course on the birds and should be the focus of this card not the dog !!!
I have had a fiskars small trimmer for a while now and thought it was great till the edges of my paper were getting ragged - just got two replacement blades from Art of Craft + sshh?? (thanks for the link Paula) and it works fab again now - who would have known - well not me anyway!!

2 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linby,
What a cute card. The papers are fab and the image is so well done. Great card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Biscuitlid said...

so sweet, love that you bought the image to remind you of Angus,- fab name by the way
Hugs
Victoria
x